Friday, August 19, 2011

World Photography Day

Happy World Photography Day!!!

What is World Photography Day? It's all about celebrating photography and remembering how special a photograph can be. Phototography captures a precious moment, a memory that will last a lifetime. Memories that can be printed, uploaded and shared. 

Today, I wanted to spend a few minutes with my favorite models, my daughters. Yep, making some memories with my favorite peeps!. 


kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts


Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts


Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

Bamidele Ewuoso said...

"I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and
I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME.
If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then AdClickXpress
(Ad Click Xpress) is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you."

Date: 09.19.15 15:00
To Pay Processor Account: U6909711
Amount: 12.14
Currency: USD
Batch/Transaction/Reference: 10251415
Memo: API Payment. AD Clicks Xpres Withdraw 4444055-179973.