Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fix it Friday #3


The folks over at iheartfaces.com has a new Fix It Friday Post and this is what I came up with.
The above image is the original image for the "fix".
This is the image that I came up with. I basically blew out the luminosity of the image. Took a brush and got rid of the background and some of the subjects hood. Rotated the image just a bit and cropped. Thats it. pretty simple and quick. You can visit the folks at iheartfaces.com to see what they are up too.

6 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love the look you gave this photo of my daughter Danny. She looks angelic in it! (Which sometimes she can be angelic and then sometimes she is NOT.) ;)

So glad you played along with us this week,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Teresa said...

I love the high-key b&w you've done here, and your lovely crop. Beautiful job!

Danny Douglas said...

Angie, I have 3 girls of my own so I know what you are talking about. I hope to play next week too.

Major.Sunshine said...

Thought you should know this one of the better fixes I've seen. Only one other has stood out as much as this! Excellent!!

Anonymous said...

Danny this is beautiful!

Danny Douglas said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment Real Life Fairy Tale Princess!